Thursday, August 1, 2013

July Summary

Another month gone by, and holy schnitzel, it's been a great month. Personally, I moved to Aarhus and I freaking love it. But that also meant that I have been away from the blog a lot this month because so many things are happening and I'm meeting so many new people. And I might as well just tell you right away that I got a whole lot of things happening in August too, but I will definitely try to post as often as I can! 

Polishwise July has been a great month also.
To mention some of the polishes I have shown you (links are below pictures if you want to see more pictures) - some great polishes from Sally Hansen; 
Sally Hansen - Vitamin Sea
Sally Hansen - Palm Treat
Sally Hansen - Tahitian Sunset











 I have shown you Corrupted Neon Manicure from Ciate;
Ciate - Corrupted Neon Manicure




And some absolutely beautiful colors; 
Ciate - Loop the Loop
China Glaze - Highlight of my Summer
Barry M - Blue Grape














And some designs;
Sally Hansen Fuzzy Coat - Peach Fuzz
Jaipur w. dots






Dino Egg
The Painting Incident ?
I didn't really get to wear any holographic polishes in July, so I best be doing that in August before the sun disappears...
Thank you all for still reading my blog though I had some weeklong breaks in betweeen, I hope you will follow me in August aswell :)
- Marie

Update. I really don't know why the pictures are all over the place and not in the order I put them in!

2 comments:

  1. Många fina lack och manikyrer du visat upp! :) Jag har som du kanske märkt inte heller varit så aktiv under juli, nya tag i augusti helt enkelt ;)
    Måste säga att min favorit var nail arten: Jaipur w dots. Superfin verkligen! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jo jeg har godt lagt mærke til du også har været lidt "væk" ;)
      Lige just Jaipur var jeg faktisk lidt i tvivl om, om jeg virkelig kunne lide det, så er glad for at høre du synes den er fin! :D

      Delete

I would looove to hear what you think - good or bad - leave your comment here :) I read and respond to all of them.