Monday, July 8, 2013

Sally Hansen - Vitamin Sea

Hello everyone!
I got this lovely, superglossy, smurfy blue from Sally Hansen to show you today.
I took a lot of pictures in different places with different lighting, and as you are about to see, it looks great both in direct sunlight and shade ;)
I am also participating in July's 'Monday Blues', since I really like blue and it's also fun for you to see the others' works..
Look at how glossy this polish is! I am not wearing any top coat. 
Indoor

I am wearing 2 coats.
Outside - in the shade
Outside - in the shade
Outside - direct sunlight
The bottle is 14,7 ml, it has a creamy formular, quick dry, easy application with the wide brush. And the color is amazing! There's really not any bad or even just average thing to point out about this polish.

Thanks for reading, see you soon again!
- Marie 

*this polish were sent to my for review by Mildh Press, but that's not why I love it!*

Here are links to the other great blues:


17 comments:

  1. So pretty! Love this colour, I'm beginning to think I need some of these new Complete Salon Manicure polishes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) Well, I am definitely hooked on CSM! I had never tried them before last week, but from now on there is really no way back...!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coolt, jag är också med på blå måndag, men hos en annan bloggare :D Hur blir man med på denna också? :D Gillade att det blir länkar nere i slutet så man kan klicka på dem :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Du melder dig bare til den her også, om du har lyst :) Du skal indsætte en Inlinkz kode nederst i HTML feltet når du skriver dit blå mandag indlæg... Finder lige linket til dig... :)

      Delete
    2. Her var det:
      http://www.inlinkz.com/script.php?id=278379&nojump=1&key=ILfICEYuOyK72
      :)

      Delete
  4. What a great blue!! I haven't seen it before. And very interesting name.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea I really like it too! *Smurf* just pops in my head ;)

      Delete
  5. The polish is gorgeous and I love your nails! Welcome to Monday Blues!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Ja, Sally Hansen har indtaget pladsen som favorit mærke ;)

      Delete
  7. monday blues? how am I not a part of this already :( LOl I love blue!

    This looks fantastic by the way! I really love that tone of blue. I love the glossy look to it too, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here is the link to put in the HTML if you want to join :
      http://www.inlinkz.com/script.php?id=278379&nojump=1&key=ILfICEYuOyK72

      And thanks! :)

      Delete
    2. Thank you! I will have to join in :)

      Delete

I would looove to hear what you think - good or bad - leave your comment here :) I read and respond to all of them.