Monday, May 20, 2013

I want YOU ! ! !

Hi again everyone :)
So, today I want YOU to tell me what I could do better (sure I could do everything better, but I want to hear what you think) and what (if anything) I am doing right-ish on this blog.
It could be anything! From layout, pictures, writings to swatching - you name it! I will use everything you say constructively to make a better blog for you.

Please leave a comment or write me an email on nefariouslyniftynails@gmail.com.
Thanks in purpose. It would make me HAPPYYYY!!

- Marie

Ps. Today I purchased some totally awesome nail gear! I won't reveal anything, but stay tuned! It's gonna be good. Hoping to receive it ASAP!!


Dansk: 
Hej igen allesammen! Jeg vil rigtig gerne høre DIN mening om hvad jeg kan gøre bedre og hvad (hvis der er noget!) jeg gør godt på denne blog.
Det kan være alt ligefra layout og tekst til billeder og swatching! Jeg vil tage både ris og ros konstruktivt til mig til at lave en bedre blog til jer.

Smid en kommentar eller skriv en mail til nefariouslyniftynails@gmail.com
Tak på forhånd!


- Marie 

Ps. Idag har jeg gjort et virkeligt godt negle-lir-køb! Jeg afslører ikke hvad, men hold jer opdateret. Det bliver godt! Håber på at modtage det hurtigst muligt!

2 comments:

  1. I literally just found your blog so I don't know it well enough to REALLY comment. But just based on first impressions maybe make the layout less gray. It's a tad dreary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your input....I will definitely take it to consideration, see if I might find some color I like ;) I wasn't in a dreary mood when I made it, so it definitely shouldn't express drearyness!

    ReplyDelete

I would looove to hear what you think - good or bad - leave your comment here :) I read and respond to all of them.