Saturday, May 18, 2013

FNUG - Glamour

Hello eveyone! Just a quick swatch today of Danish brand Fnug's Glamour. An orangepinkish color, I guess one could call it. I love all polishes with shades of peach/orange/coral! This one has a very strong color. On the index and middle finger three coats are used, and on the ring and little finger two coats.



Thanks for reading - remember to join this page. Have a nice evening and see you tomorrow!
- Marie 

Dansk: Hej allesammen! Lige en hurtig swatching idag, af danske Fnugs Glamour. Jeg elsker alle lakker der er orange/fersken/koral farvede! Denne har en meget stærk farve. På pege- og langfinger er der brugt 3 lag mens der er brugt 2 lag på ring- og lillefinger. 
Tak fordi I kiggede med - husk at blive medlem af siden! - Marie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would looove to hear what you think - good or bad - leave your comment here :) I read and respond to all of them.