Monday, May 13, 2013

Essie Bikini So Teeny & Elf Mint Cream

This is just a perfect combo! Essie Bikini so Teeny, which I bought last summer but still is fully wearable since pastel colors still are hot, and ELF Mint Cream.


ELF Mint Cream is a very nice creamy mint green. Actually I've been looking for a mint polish for a long time, and had just totally forgotten that I had this one! Sweet.

Bikini so Teeny is a light blue, with just a hint of lavender lilac in it.
Since these 2 colors fit so well together I decided to wear both on same time.
 
 
I love Essie because they are very opaque and have a big wide brush,
which make application very easy, and they dry very fast
 ELF polishes have smaller brushes and are a bit thinner in consistens than Essie, and they need a bit longer drying time, but hey, when the price is only 2$ it's A OK.
 
I used 1 coat of Essie and 2 coats of ELF.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would looove to hear what you think - good or bad - leave your comment here :) I read and respond to all of them.