Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Ciate Loop the Loop - Fairground collection

EDIT: CLICK HERE FOR NEW AND BETTER SWATCH OF LOOP THE LOOP!!

No longer shall you wait! As I promised yesterday, here's a review of Ciate Loop the Loop from the Fairground Collection. A very nice pale yellow. I wanted a yellow polish for some while, and when I saw Ciate's, I knew I had found my new best friend for summer!
If you want to check out my review of Ciate Hoopla (the peachy-pink on the photo) follow this link were you also can see the whole Fairground collection: Ciate Hoopla 
Oh well, back to Loop the Loop! 

                                     
                                             

.
I used three coats.
 

 On the picture below, there is only two coats on the pinky. As you can see, it's not completely even, so I would recommend 3 coats, like on the other nails.
Ciate wins everytime on appearance. I just love their bottles! But appearance isn't everything - the polish itself is also very good, with a nice finish and long lasting.

So, do you need to get this or doesn't it appeal to you?
- Marie

Dansk; Som lovet kommer her review af Ciate Loop the Loop, som er en lækker lysegul neglelak, som uden tvivl bliver min bedste ven her til sommer! For at se review at Ciates Hoopla samt resten af Fairground kollektionen følg dette link: Ciate Hoopla . Til disse billeder har jeg brugt 3 lag, da lakken var en lille bitte smule ujævnt fordelt ved 2 lag. Ciate vinder til hver en tid på udseendet, men også selve indholdet holder! Taler den til jer, eller er den ikke lige jer? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would looove to hear what you think - good or bad - leave your comment here :) I read and respond to all of them.